mercoledì 5 febbraio 2014

Nuova Uscita

It's a great honor for me to open officially this blog with the new release of the amazing Kristen Ashely. I love her single novel and it would be MY pleasure to introduce them to my italian girls. She means very much to me and I sincerely hope to do a really good job about it. Every single time I read one of her book I'm overwhelmed by her sense of loyalty, friendship, couple intimacy and she is absolutely hilarious!! KA deserves to be known in Italy!!

Tra le mie cosmopolitan girls, c'è già qualcuna che conosce questa autrice e per chi ancora non la conoscesse è un mio piacere presentarvela con la sua ultimissima pubblicazione.
Lei si chiama Kristen Ashely ed è una delle mie autrici preferite. Il libro si chiama Kaleidoscope:

Fa parte della serie Colorado Mountain  ma lo potete leggere anche se non avete letto i precedenti. Il bello di questa autrice è che ti da tutte le informazioni necessarie per non perdere il filo della storia tra un libro e l'altro. Io non l'ho ancora letto ma penso che inizierò stasera...non vedo l'ora!
Per una principiante non lo consiglio, è meglio che prima si cimenti in qualcosa di più semplice ed una volta che si sentirà sicura potrà godersi fino in fondo la magia di un libro della KA!!
Per un'amante dell'atmosfera americana in stile country - Colorado, questa serie è davvero il massimo!
Ecco il link per l'acquisto su amazon.

Let me know what you think about it! you'll love it and I'll bet my Kindle on it! LOL







Give you guys a look on this quotes! they give you an idea how awesome this book is :

“Any woman who was breathing noticed Jacob Decker. Hell, it was possible he could walk through a graveyard and his very presence would call up the dead females as zombies rabid to get just an undead glimpse of him, he was that noticeable of a male.” 

“Your girl?” I asked, my voice coming out in a near on squeak.
“Yeah,” he answered, his voice deep, low and firm. 
“This is, well…kinda weird.” Understatement! “And fast.” Extreme understatement!
“Met you twelve years ago and we’re just gettin’ here. I don’t call that fast. I call that a waste of fuckin’ time I’m about to rectify.” 


“Is the sex good?” … “I hope it’s good but not great,” Krystal remarked. “Sex slave to an alpha. Bad news.”
This time my head didn’t jerk. I blinked again.
“I’m a sex slave to an alpha and I have no complaints,” Lauren muttered, grinning at Zara.
“Me either,” Zara replied, grinning back.
“I’ve had mine longer than all of you,” Nina announced. “And I’m of a mind that there will never be a time to complain.” 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento